Bolt on BHP, by lowering the charge Air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ECU changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an up-rated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer
AIRTEC F56 features
- Race spec bar ‘n’ plate core for super-fast recovery times
- Super flow end tanks – thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- Only manufacturer offering the important air ram guides!
- AIRTEC’s 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
- Thickness 140mm wide stepped core
- Height 230mm (the 140mm thick core section is 180mm high)
- Width 810mm
Currently the only manufacturer offering the all-important air ram guides.
Available in motorsport finish silver and pro-series black for the ultimate stealth look.
INTERCOOLER FINISH - PRO SERIES BLACK OR MOTORSPORT SATIN SILVER
AIRTEC LOGO - RED, BLACK, SILVER, BLUE, WHITE, GREEN, YELLOW ,ORANGE, NO LOGO, PINK OR PURPLE